Thank you for your interest in our companyWe take data protection seriously.
In principle, you can use our website without providing any personal dataIf a data subject wishes to use our company's services via our website, processing of personal data may become necessaryIf the processing of personal data is necessary and there is no legal basis for such processing, we always obtain the consent of the data subject.
The processing of personal data (e.g.Name, address, email address or telephone number of a data subject) is always in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and in accordance with the country-specific data protection regulations that apply to us.
With the following data protection declaration we would like to inform the public about the type, scope and purpose of the personal data we collect, use and processThis data protection declaration also informs data subjects about their rights.
As the controller, we have implemented numerous technical and organizational measures to ensure the most complete protection possible for the personal data processed through our websiteHowever, data transmissions over the Internet can always contain security gaps100% protection cannot be guaranteedTherefore, each person affected can, of course, alternatively, for exampletransmit personal data by telephone.
This data protection declaration is based on the definitions used by the European legislator when issuing the GDPR (Article 4 GDPR)This data protection declaration should be both easy to read and understandable for every personTo ensure this, we would first like to explain the terms usedThe following definitions are used in this data protection declaration:
- " Personal data " means all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter "data subject"); An identifiable person is a natural person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by assigning an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more special characteristics, the expression of the physical , physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person;
- 'Data subject' any identified or identifiable natural person whose personal data are processed by the data controller.
- “ Processing ” means any process or series of processes carried out with or without the help of automated processes in connection with personal data such as the collection, collection, organization, organization, storage, adaptation or modification, reading, querying, use , disclosure by transmission, distribution or any other form of provision, comparison or linking, restriction, deletion or destruction;
- " Restriction of processing " means the marking of stored personal data with the aim of restricting their future processing;
- “ Profiling ” means any kind of automated processing of personal data, which consists in the fact that this personal data is used to evaluate certain personal aspects related to a natural person, in particular aspects related to work performance, economic situation, health, personal Analyze or predict the preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location or change of location of this natural person;
- " Controller " means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body that alone or together with others decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data; if the purposes and means of this processing are specified by Union law or the law of the Member States, the person responsible or the specific criteria for naming them may be provided in accordance with Union law or the law of the Member States;
- " Recipient " means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body to which personal data are disclosed, regardless of whether it is a third party or notHowever, authorities that may receive personal data as part of a specific investigation mandate under Union law or the law of the Member States are not considered recipients; the processing of this data by the aforementioned authorities is carried out in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations in accordance with the purposes of the processing;
- " Third party " means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body, apart from the data subject, the controller, the processor and the persons authorized to process the personal data under the direct responsibility of the controller or processor;
- “ Consent ” of the data subject means any voluntary expression of will in the form of a declaration or other unambiguous confirmatory act for the specific case, in an informed manner and unequivocally, with which the data subject indicates that he is processing the personal data relating to him agrees.
Name and contact details of the person responsible for processing
This data protection notice applies to data processing by:
Responsible : Mr. Alexandru Raducu, Krokisgasse 1, 70794 Filderstadt, phone: 0176 - 56856852, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our website is encrypted for security reasons (SSL orTLS encryption).
You can recognize an encrypted connection by the lock symbol in the browser line and the character string "https: //" in the browser.
Collection and storage of personal data and the type and purpose of their use
When visiting the website
In principle, you can use our website without revealing your identityWhen you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server on our websiteThis information is temporarily stored in a so-calledLog file savedThe following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the file accessed,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- browser used and if necessarythe operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPROur legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed aboveUnder no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
When using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using the form provided on our websiteIt is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the request comes from and to be able to answer itFurther information can be provided voluntarilyIt is up to you to decide whether you want to enter this data using the contact form.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR based on your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after your request has been dealt with.
When ordering through our website
You can either place orders as a guest on our website without registering, or register in our shop as a customer for future ordersRegistration has the advantage for you that if you place a future order, you can log in to our shop directly with your email address and password, without having to re-enter your contact details.
Your personal data are entered in an input mask and transmitted to us and savedIf you place an order via our website, we first collect the following data both in the case of a guest order and in the event of a registration in the shop:
- Salutation, first name, last name,
- a valid email address,
- Telephone number (landline and / or mobile phone)
This data is collected
- to identify you as our customer;
- to process, fulfill and process your order;
- for correspondence with you;
- for invoicing;
- to process anyexisting liability claims and the assertion of any claims against you;
- to ensure the technical administration of our website;
- to manage our customer data.
As part of the ordering process, you will obtain your consent to the processing of this data.
The data processing takes place upon your order and / or registration and is in accordance with Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR required for the purposes mentioned for the appropriate processing of your order and for the mutual fulfillment of obligations from the purchase contract.
The personal data collected by us for the processing of your order will be stored until the statutory retention period expires and then deleted, unless we are required to do so in accordance with Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c GDPR due to tax and commercial law retention and documentation obligations (from HGB, StGB or AO) are obliged to store them for a longer period of time or you are required to store them in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR.
You can subscribe to our email newsletter to receive information on current offersThe only compulsory information is your email addressAll other information is voluntary and is provided by us, for exampleused for a personal salutationWe use the so-called double opt-in procedure for sending the newsletter, i.e.You will only receive e-mails from us if you have expressly confirmed to us beforehand that you consent to the sending of the newsletterWhen you register, you will first receive a confirmation email from usIn this mail there is a confirmation link, which you have to click actively so that you can receive our e-mail newsletter in the futureBy clicking on the confirmation link, you give us your consent to the use of your personal data in accordance with Art6 para1 lit.a GDPR.
When registering for the newsletter, we save your IP address entered by the Internet service provider and the date and time of registrationWe do this in order to be able to trace a possible misuse of your email address at a later dateThe data we collect when you sign up for the newsletter is only used for advertising purposes in the form of the newsletter.
Of course, you can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time with future effect using the link provided in the newsletter, or by notifying the person responsible for data processing mentioned at the beginningYou can find further information on the possibility of unsubscribing in the newsletter mail.
If you unsubscribe, we will delete your email address from our newsletter mailing list, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to use the data beyond this, which is permitted by law and about which we refer you in this statement inform.
Newsletter dispatch via MailChimp
We send our email newsletter via "MailChimp", The Rocket Science Group, LLC d / b / a MailChimp, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA (hereinafter: "MailChimp")We give your data on the basis of Art6 para1 lit.f GDPR in the case of newsletter registration to MailChimpThe transfer of the data serves our legitimate interest in sending an effective, secure newsletter systemYour data will be transferred to a MailChimp server in the USA and stored thereMailChimp uses the data to send the newsletter and for statistical analysis of the newsletter on our behalfThe emails sent contain so-calledWeb beacons orTracking pixelsThese are one-pixel image files that are stored on our websiteIn this way it can be determined whether a newsletter message has been opened and which links may have been clicked onWith the help of the so-calledConversion tracking can also be used to determine whether an action (e.g.Purchase on our website)From a technical point of view, the time of access, the IP address, the browser type and the operating system are recordedThe data is collected pseudonymizedThere is no link to other personal dataThis data is only used for statistical analysis of newsletter campaignsThe analysis results serve to improve future newslettersIf you would like to object to the data analysis for statistical evaluation purposes, you must unsubscribe from the newsletterWe have an order processing contract with MailChimpIn this we oblige MailChimp to protect the data of our customers in the USA and not to pass them on to third partiesMailChimp is also certified under the US-European data protection agreement “Privacy Shield” and is committed to complying with EU data protection regulationsFurther information on data protection by MailChimp can be found here: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
Disclosure of data
We will only pass on your personal data (name, delivery address) to third parties to the service partners involved in the execution of the contract, such asthe logistics company commissioned with the delivery and the credit institution commissioned with payment matters, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods oris required for payment processingThe legal basis for the transfer of the data is Art6 para1 p1 lit.b GDPR.
Forwarding of the email address and / or telephone number to shipping service providers
- e.g.DHL, DPD, GLS, Hermes, UPS
If you have given your express consent to the forwarding of your email address and / or telephone number to the shipping service provider as part of the ordering process, we will provide this personal data to the respective shipping service provider on the basis of Art6 para1 lit.a GDPR so that he can provide you with all the details of the delivery (e.g.Delivery date, place).
You can revoke your consent once given at any time with future effect to the person responsible for data protection mentioned above or to the respective shipping service provider.
We work with external shipping partners to fulfill our contractual obligations towards our customersTherefore, on the basis of Art6 para1 lit.b GDPR forward your name and delivery address to our shipping partners exclusively for the purpose of delivering goods.
We work with the following service provider to process your order:
Our order processing takes place via "Billbee" (Billbee GmbH, Paulinenstrasse 54, 32756 Detmold)We give your name, address, and possibly other personal data based on Art6 para1 lit.b GDPR only to Billbee for order processingYour data will only be passed on to the extent that this is actually necessary for order processingFurther information on data protection can be found in Billbee's data protection declaration ( https://www.billbee.io/datenschutz/ ).
When paying via PayPal, credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal or "purchase on account" via PayPal, we give your payment details to PayPal (Europe) S.à rl as part of the payment processinget Cie, SCA, 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (hereinafter "PayPal")PayPal reserves the right to carry out a credit check for the payment methods credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal or "purchase on account" or "installment payment" via PayPalFor this, your payment details are processed on the basis of Art6 para1 lit.f GDPR may be transmitted from PayPal to credit agencies.
PayPal uses the result of the credit check with regard to the statistical probability of default for the purpose of deciding on the provision of the respective payment methodThe credit report can contain probability values (so-calledScore values)As far as score values are included in the result of the credit report, they are based on a scientifically recognized mathematical-statistical procedureAddress data, among other things, is included in the calculation of the score valuesFurther data protection information can be found in the PayPal data protection principles: https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
You can object to the processing of your data at any time by notifying PayPalHowever, PayPal could still be authorized to process your personal data if this is necessary for contractual payment processing.
- Instant bank transfer
If the payment method "SOFORT Überweisung" is selected, the payment is processed by the payment service provider SOFORT GmbH, Theresienhöhe 12, 80339 Munich (hereinafter "SOFORT")We give your name, address, and possibly other personal data based on Art6 para1 lit.b GDPR only for IMMEDIATE payment processingYour data will only be passed on to the extent that this is actually necessary for order processingFurther information on data protection can be found in the SOFORT data protection declaration ( https://www.klarna.com/sofort/datenschutz/ ).
- Amazon Pay
If you choose the payment method "Amazon Pay", the payment will be processed via the service provider Amazon Payments Europe sca, 5 Rue Plaetis, L-2338 Luxembourg
(hereinafter: "Amazon Payments")We give Amazon Payments based on Art6 para1 lit.b GDPR, the data you provided during the ordering process (name, address, account number, bank sort code, if applicableCredit card number, invoice amount, currency) along with the information about your orderYour data will only be passed on for the purpose of payment processing with the service provider Amazon Payments and only to the extent that it is necessary for thisYour data will only be passed on to the extent that this is actually necessary for payment processingFurther information on data protection can be found in the data protection declaration of Amazon Payments (https://pay.amazon.com/de/help/201751600).
Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties for purposes other than those mentioned above.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- You have given your consent pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO have given express consent to
- the disclosure according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that for the transfer according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. c GDPR there is a legal obligation, as well
- this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR is required for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
As part of the ordering process, your consent to the transfer of your data to third parties is obtained.
Contact for evaluation reminder
- Evaluation reminder by Trustami GmbH
If you give us your express consent based on Art6 para1 lit.a GDPR, we will transmit your email address to the Trustami rating platform of Trustami GmbH, Friedrich-Wilhelm-Strasse 68, 12103 Berlin, (www.trustami.com), so that it sends you a review reminder by emailYou can revoke your consent at any time by sending a message to the person responsible for data processing or to the Trustami evaluation platform.
Information is stored in the cookie, which results in connection with the specific device usedHowever, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness, which are stored on your device for a specific period of timeIf you visit our site again to take advantage of our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies are for the purposes mentioned to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR required.
Most browsers accept cookies automaticallyHowever, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or that a message always appears before a new cookie is createdHowever, the complete deactivation of cookies can mean that you cannot use all functions of our website.
Links to third party websites
The links published on our website are researched and compiled by us with the greatest possible careHowever, we have no influence on the current and future design and content of the linked pagesWe are not responsible for the content of the linked pages and expressly do not adopt the content of these pages as our ownThe provider of the website referred to is solely liable for illegal, incorrect or incomplete content as well as for damage caused by the use or non-use of the informationThe liability of those who merely refer to the publication through a link is excludedWe are only responsible for third-party notices if we have heard from you, iealso from a possible illegal orhave criminal content, positive knowledge and it is technically possible and reasonable for us to prevent their use.
Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
In order to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our website for you, we also use Google Conversion TrackingGoogle Adwords places a cookie (see section 5) on your computer if you have reached our website via a Google ad.
These cookies expire after 30 days and are not used for personal identificationIf the user visits certain pages of the Adwords customer's website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page.
Every Adwords customer receives a different cookieCookies cannot therefore be tracked via the websites of Adwords customersThe information obtained using the conversion cookie is used to create conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion trackingAdwords customers learn the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tagHowever, you will not receive any information that can be used to personally identify users.
If you do not want to participate in the tracking process, you can also reject the setting of a cookie required for this - for example via a browser setting that generally deactivates the automatic setting of cookiesYou can also deactivate cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser so that cookies from the domain "www.googleadservices.com" are blockedGoogle's data protection instruction on conversion tracking can be found under the following link: https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html
Google Web Fonts
Our website uses so-called web fonts for the uniform display of fonts by Google LLC., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
("Google") are providedIf you call up a page, your browser loads the required ones
Web fonts in their browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly.
Google customer reviews
We work with Google LLC as part of the Google Customer Reviews programThe provider is Google LLC., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”)The program gives us the opportunity to get customer reviews from users of our websiteAfter a purchase on our website, you will be asked whether you would like to take part in an email survey from GoogleIf you give your consent based on Art6 para1 lit.a GDPR, we transmit your email address to GoogleYou will then receive an email from Google Customer Reviews asking you to rate the buying experience on our websiteThe rating you provide will then be summarized with our other ratings and displayed in our Google customer reviews logo and in our Merchant Center dashboard, and will also be used for Google seller ratings.
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending a message to the person responsible for data processing or to Google.
Google LLC, based in the USA, is certified for the US-European data protection agreement “Privacy Shield”, which guarantees compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU.
Further information on data protection by Google in connection with the Google customer reviews program can be viewed and accessed at the following link: https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/7188525?hl=de
You can find further information on data protection by Google seller ratings here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375474
Using affiliate programs
- eBay Partner Program
Rights of the data subject
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPRIn particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a Right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, unless it was collected from me, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, if applicable,request meaningful information about its details;
- to request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us immediately in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for fulfilling a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims is required;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, provided that the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or need to defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
- to revoke your consent given to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPRAs a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPRAs a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or work or at our company headquarters.
Right to object
If your personal data is based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR are processed, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with ArtIn the latter case, you have a general right to object, which we will implement without specifying a particular situationIf you would like to exercise your right to object, it is sufficient to send an email to the email address of the person responsible for data processing.
We use the common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) procedure in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser when visiting the websiteAs a rule, this is a 256 bit encryptionIf your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology insteadYou can tell whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third partiesOur security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.